Our Aggregates Division has two main objectives:
- To supply asphalt concrete to our plants and as well as to supply to our projects the aggregates they require for their correct operation in the countries where these projects are being developed.
- To support our external customers throughout the Central American Region, supplying to them top quality aggregates, thus contributing to the development of each country.
In order to achieve these objectives we have 17 Crushing Plants all of them with crushers equipped with peak technology, and supplied with the best raw material available on the market. We can be proud today to affirm with pride that we are the leading company in the aggregates market as to installed production capacity, sales volumes and quality.
Our products cover a wide range of sands and crushed stones for various uses in the construction industry. We list below the main materials:
Type of material:
- Regular quarry sand.
- Fine quarry sand.
- Quarry and river “cuartilla” stone.
- Quarry and river 1.1/2” base.
- Quarry and river 3” gravel or subbase.
- Washed river sand.
- Quarry and river stone dust.
- Top “cuartilla” stone.
- Top “quintilla” stone.
- Gabion stone.
Materials with special grannulometries are also produced in accordance with quantity and upon prior request, whether for production of rigid or flexible concretes.
Should you wish to have any further information, please write to us using the following e-mail address: email@example.com.