Its very low water-cement ratio makes this a very dry concrete, which causes no slumping. Therefore it is not possible to place it in works through internal vibration, and it has to be performed with a vibratory compaction roller.
Requires no formwork, dowels, reinforcement or textured finish.
Uses and applications
- It is used in road paving projects; main and secondary roads.
In massive works such as airports, ports, hydroelectric dams.
In underlayments and patching.
- High strength and durability.
- Increased permeability of concrete.
- It allows to develop high application rates; higher than those obtained with conventional concrete.
- No formwork required.
- Construction costs are lower.
- High production volume.